ELN, NTI and FES Host European Parliamentarians for Dialogue on Global Nuclear Security
Sunday 11 September 2016
- Lord Browne of Ladyton (United Kingdom) ELN Chair and NTI Vice-Chairman and former Defence Secretary.
- Dr Karl-Heinz Brunner MP (Germany) Chair of the Subcommittee on Disarmament, Arms Control and Non-Proliferation, member of the German NATO Parliamentary Assembly Delegation and member of the Defence Committee.
- Stephen Gethins MP (United Kingdom) Shadow SNP Spokesperson for Europe and member of the Foreign Affairs Select Committee.
- Trond Helleland MP (Norway) Leader of the Norwegian Conservative party, member of the Foreign Affairs and Defence Committees and member of the Norwegian OSCE Parliamentary Assembly delegation.
- Dr Marek Ženíšek MP (Czech Republic) Member of the Chamber of Deputies, vice-chairman of TOP 09, member of the OSCE Parliamentay Assembly delegation and member of the Defence Committee.
- Shatabhisha Shetty (United Kingdom) Acting Director, European Leadership Network, London.
- Michael Meier (Germany) Director, Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung, Washington, D.C.
- Michael Czogalla (United States) Program Officer for Foreign and Security Issues at the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung, Washington, D.C.
This dialogue on global nuclear security is intended to create better understanding of the U.S. approach to nuclear security and to build sustainable relationships with partners from Europe.