On 11 June 2020, ELN Policy Fellow Katarina Kertysova spoke at a Chatham House event focusing on the upcoming Russian Chairmanship of the Arctic Council (2021-23). The event, organised in partnership with Loughborough University and the Henry Jackson Society, sought to offer perspectives on Moscow’s agenda for the Arctic Council, as well the challenges and opportunities this could create for stability and security in the High North.
You can watch the event recording here.
- Andrew Foxall (Director, Russia and Eurasia Studies Centre, Henry Jackson Society)
- Caroline Kennedy-Pipe (Professor of International Relations and International Security, Loughborough University)
- Katarina Kertysova (Policy Fellow, European Leadership Network)
- Dmitriy Tulupov (Lecturer, Department of International Affairs, St. Petersburg State University)
- Mathieu Boulegue (Research Fellow, Russia and Eurasia Programme, Chatham House)
- Duncan Depledge (Lecturer in Geopolitics and Security, Loughborough University)