The ELN has become official partner of this year’s Security Jam. Join us on April 25th to discuss and develop innovative solutions to global security challenges.
Between April 25 and April 28, the ELN will take part in discussions with thousands of other experts on security, development and human rights in an effort to develop innovative solutions to global security challenges. The Jam’s results will feed into the EU’s new Global Strategy on Foreign and Security Policy and NATO Summit in Warsaw, and will be distributed to decision-makers globally.
To join the Jam and share your views on topics such as fighting terrorism and transnational criminal networks, countering violent extremism and radicalisation, and building new global partnership to reflect a changed world, please follow this link: www.collaborationjam.com/j5/1344500/
Among the high-level experts who will take part in the Jam and share their perspective are:
- Carl Bildt, Friends of Europe trustee and former Swedish Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Wided Bouchamaoui, 2015 Nobel Peace Prize laureate and President of the Tunisian Union of Industry, Trade and Handicrafts (UTICA)
- Ian Bremmer, President of the Eurasia Group
- General Philip M. Breedlove, NATO Supreme Allied Commander Europe and Commander US EUCOM
- Élisabeth Guigou, President of the Foreign Affairs Commission of the French National Assembly
- Peter Hultqvist, Swedish Minister of Defence
- Marina Kaljurand, Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Joanne Liu, President of Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- Didier Reynders, Belgian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and European Affairs
- Michael Roth, German Minister of State for Europe
- ELN member, Javier Solana, Friends of Europe trustee and former NATO Secretary General and EU High Representative for Common Foreign and Security Policy
- Maria Zakharova, Spokesperson of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Lamberto Zannier, Secretary General of the Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)
- Leila Zerrougui, United Nations Special Representative for Children and Armed Conflicts
With the expected participation of ELN member, Federica Mogherini, High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy and Stéphane Dion, Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs.
If you would like to know more about the ELN’s role in the Jam, please contact Denitsa Raynova on [email protected].
You can follow the ELN on Twitter and Facebook and the Jam on Twitter and Facebook.